Quite possibly the biggest news at our house in 13 years is this!! No more diapers for us!! This past week and a half Maddie has been doing a lot of growing up. She has decided that wearing diapers is not for her. She is going on the toilet!! She has been completely diaper free for the last week. No diapers at all. Day or night!!!
We are so proud of her for all her growing up. It is the last of the potty training for us!! Almost surreal really. It is amazing to realize we don't have any more diapers to change here. I am pretty sure we have had someome in diapers for the past 13 years. I don't even want to know the number of diapers that is or the dollar amount that adds up to.
4 comments:
Yeah for Maddy!! That is just momentous. No more diapers is still one of my fondest memories!!
Yeah for Maddy!!! This must have been the best mother's day ever!
Wow! That is awesome! One day I will be there - I hope!
Woo-hoo! Way to go Maddy! Yay for Ginger, too :)
Post a Comment