After the morning of walking the Freedom Trail, we went on to the IMAX theater for an Under the Sea movie. It was apparently in 3-D
Taylor and her friends sporting their cool 3-D glasses. I sat this movie out as the whole IMAX-3D movie thing doesn't sit well with me. Getting old stinks!!
There was a whole room/exhibit dedicated to lots of different jellyfish. These were pretty neat.
The whole group of 7th graders were very upset by the idea that one would have to pay a quarter to use the public toilet! I guess it goes to prove that nothing in life is ever free!! We opted to use the restrooms at the Marriott rather than wait for all the people that were trying to figure this out!!
After the movie and aquarium visit were loaded up on these beauties!! These were apparently made to be used in war. They obviously are no longer used for that so what better thing to do with it than load up a bunch of tourists!! It was an interesting ride to say the least. There was major traffic in Boston and we were navigating through it on a boat!! Great idea!
Taylor and her friend on the back of the "DUCK". The driver told us what the acronym for DUCK meant but it made no sense to us and it was not easy to remember!!
1 comment:
I've seen those duck tours in Boston before...and once I tell Jon that he could potentially drive one - I'm sure that will be our next vacation :)
Post a Comment