Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Signs!!

So, there were quite a few interesting signs that we felt were worthy of a photo on our trip!! They apparently knew I was coming! These were both in Pennsylvania I think. Jonny was following us so I think this was for him.

Of course there would be a No Standing sign screaming Greg's name! Not sure why they need a sign that says no standing in NYC since no one ever stops moving there anyway!!

This was at the Central Park Zoo. Apparently they do not want you leaving your strollers with or without children unattended there! Glad they reminded me to take my stroller when I leave!!

I can not even tell you how long this lady tried to get those turnstyles to go the other way so she could enter!! She apparently did not appear to be much of a threat. This was at the Statue of Liberty and there were guards everywhere. The two that were apparently supposed to be manning this post were too busy laughing at her to stop her. I guess they didn't think she was smart enough to be a threat!!


1 comment:

Jon and Cheryl said...

Nice that there is a big sign there that say Exit only