Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Some random photos from our vacation! I thought this was a pretty good one of Greg and I. We were across from New York City. The kids, Cheryl, and I waited here at this clean, safe, uncrowded little pier for the guys to ride the public transportation back to our cars at the Ferry landing and then come and pick all of us up. We were trying to avoid any further rides on the bus in Newark, New Jersey!! This is the lovely example my dear brother Jon is showing his nephews!! (As if they need one!)

You know it is a road trip now!! You can't say they haven't left their mark on the world!! I won't tell you where we were as it may offend someone!!
"I can do it myself!!!" The most commonly uttered phrase from our dear little Maddie!!




Okay, so maybe she could!!


I don't think we will be getting a call anytime soon to promote the public transportations systems of our great nation!! My children just could not leave a pole untouched!! In the thousands (I am not kidding) of photos from this vacation, I am sure that we have at least one of each person on a pole in the train!!
You would be amazed at how many people and strollers we could get in an elevator! This happens to be one of the biggest elevators we experienced. I am pretty sure it was one of the only that had not been peed in so we could stand to take a picture!

Okay, so here is the story here. We are at a gas station I believe in Pennsylvania. I decide I want some Ice Cream. (I know weird and no I am not pregnant!) I go in to get some and as I am coming out I see my husband wandering off through this very large parking lot with a man and his motorcycle. Cheryl and Jon didn't seem to know what was going on and apparently didn't know they had to watch him too. Well, turns out Greg and his good heart saw this man who was having trouble with his motorcycle. Turns out he needed a push start. So off he goes running behind this motorcycle until it started!! They got it started and then the guy let the boys sit on it for a photo!!


1 comment:

Jon and Cheryl said...

I was seriously fearing for our lives on that bus in Newark. Let's not forget the journey through hoodville on the way to TGI Fridays. Let's also not forget when we pulled over to look at the map/GPS and then having to drive around the block to avoid being shot by Mr. drug dealer staring at us from across the street!!!!