Here is the first proof of a Jon and Hughes boys outing!! Public urination. Ok, they aren't really peeing. Jon just thought it would be a funny photo. Timothy however wasn't aware of the "fake peeing" plan. When Jon turned and saw him assume the position with his tools ready he quickly corrected him. This infuriated Tim!! He wanted to pee on that wall!! Oh well, he will get his chance somewhere else I am sure.
One of our many complimentary ponchos!! These were not just for looks!! It is soaking wet on that boat by the falls!!
A poncho photo of the whole group!! One of the 3 special ponchos!! This was at the Journey behind the Falls!! It was neat to walk through the tunnels and see behind the falls. It was very WET!!
Another cool photo of the falls from the boat ride. It was really cloudy and about 70 degrees!! It made for a wet, cold day. Well worth it though.
Who can go to Canada without a photo with a Mountie!! This guy was really nice and more than willing to pose for a photo with all of us. The boys didn't quite get the draw!! The older boys were more than thrilled!
We hit some local church sites tomorrow and then leave for our other adventures in Washington D.C. and New York City Tuesday. We will try to keep this current with photos. I will try to add More Niagara photos tomorrow. I will make sure to include the one of Brady insisting on going swimming over the falls for sure!
2 comments:
Awesome awesome awesome! I love Niagra Falls, and I bet the boat ride was amazing! Cool Mountie. Can't wait to see more pictures of the fun!
G-Pa is amazed! Must be very wet...3 sets of ponchos! I have only flown over the falls...can't imagine what it's like to be "IN" them. The pictures are great. Maybe, in time, Tim will get the relationship between "signing" the wall the Mountie (getting arrested)! Looking forward to more photos (maybe even some headlines from the New York Times or Washington Post)!
Post a Comment