Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Well, here is my annual Mother's Day post!! The new school year has started!! This means many things for us. The kids obviously go back to school. The calendar gets very full with activities. Despite all that goes on, it is my favorite time of year because things can get into a schedule!! It is always nice to get things into a routine. Taylor is in 7th Grade!!
Timothy goes to Pre-K everyday of the week. He is thrilled!!

Zack is in 4th grade!!

And Chris is a First grader!!!
This leaves Maddie and I by ourselves for the morning hours. I was really looking forward to this time. It is funny though how much Maddie doesn't seem to like it though. She really misses her brothers and sisters. I am pretty sure though it is only because she has realized that when I say no, there is no one else to go and get it from!!!

2 comments:

denos5 said...

Wow, only one at home. Blessed be!!

Jon and Cheryl said...

Glad to know Chris and Zach aren't in the same grade anymore :)