So one of the things I have a photo of is the puzzle we just finished. Now the kids have been doing the same 3 puzzles (Halloween Clearance-of course.) This is a 750 piece puzzle with weird edges to make it more challenging!! The kids helped here and there but were pretty much bored with the whole thing by about 7 pieces in!! Greg and I ended up finishing it (and I was determined to finish it) and now I am about to wreck it and put it back in the box so I can use the "table" for Christmas card assembly!!
We are going to go and check out a really cool museum they have here called the Strong Museum of Play!! Everyone says it is the place to be and they have a family membership!! I Bank on those people!!
Now that the kids are in school they do their homework and that passes some time. When they are out for Christmas we are hoping to get up to Niagra Falls.
3 comments:
And I trust we are not going to read on CNN.com that a young boy has gone over the falls in a barrell, RIGHT???
I know...no guarantees!
Maybe a cat??
That puzzle looks awesome!!
i knew you would find something to keep you busy!
Post a Comment