Thursday, December 4, 2008
Christmas Tree!
So after much discussion Greg and I compromised on having a Christmas Tree in our hotel room. I just wanted a little 18 inch thing that we could put on the counter. Greg wanted a full tree. We compromised and got this little 5 foot tree that is pretty sparse and looks a little like a Charlie Brown tree. I didn't want to get a bunch of ornaments and garland since we already have our Christmas stuff. It just so happens to be in storage somewhere!! The kids each picked out one ornament and we made some stocking garland out of a little craft kit from Michael's. We bought a little box of plastic ball ornaments and a string of lights. We now have our Christmas tree.
The kids with the Christmas tree.
Timothy hung his ornament on the tree. (Then he felt he needed to pick his nose!)
Chris picked out a bear ornament that moves it's arms and legs when you pull the string. He was so particular about what ornament he picked that we had to go to two stores!
Maddy picked out an Abby Cadabby ornament. I guess when we picked it out we didn't realize she did not understand that she would have to put it on the Christmas Tree. She did not want to leave it on the tree!
Greg and the Christmas Tree. He is looking over my shoulder right now wondering why I put this picture on the blog. Well, I want to show the comparison of Greg to the tree so everyone can get a true feeling of how tall our tree is!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment