Thursday, December 4, 2008
Our Visit with Santa!
So today was the last day I had to have all the kids in the hotel room entertained by myself!! So, we loaded up in the car, headed out in the cold, and went to the mall. We were going to tell Santa what they want for Christmas!!
Taylor (who just got her hair cut!) asked Santa for the new Jonas Brothers Book "Burning Up"
Zachary couldn't remember what the lego set he wanted was called so he told Santa he wanted a 7 foot Candy Cane!?! I guess Santa encites Stage Fright!! When I asked him why that was what he asked for, he said he got nervous.
Christopher hasn't told even me what he wants. Every time I ask he tells me he hasn't decided yet. He told Santa the same thing and then told him he would send him a letter when he decicded!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute pictures...even if maddie is freaking out....everyone has santa pictures like that at her age!
Post a Comment