Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We found the Children's Hospital!!

Leave it to Madelynne to cause us to have to figure out where the Children's Hospital is located in a new town. Maddie has been fighting a cold and a dry cough since about Saturday. Well last night she didn't sleep well at all and I knew something was up. Sure enough this morning she was telling me "Ouchie" and pointing at her ear. She hasn't had an ear infection since she had her tubes put in and after further investigation I noticed fluid coming out of her ears. Not good. I don't have an established physician nor any idea how long it would take to get in so we headed to the Children's Hospital!! Thank goodness for the Navigation unit!!
After we started the antibiotics, we came home, changed into her jammies, and laid around. I thought these pictures were cute of her chilling out! She stuck pretty close to Zack most of the night!!


2 comments:

Shawn and Tori said...

5 kids, 1 dog, 1 cat and two parents in a hotel room. I am surprised you stayed away from the hospital this long!

denos5 said...

I could just eat her. Poor baby!!