So, Maddie discovered two things this last couple of days!! Her brother's stocking hats and her new friend. The stocking cap is so cool because I am pretty sure she believes that if she pulls it just over her eyes, no one can see her!!

She way over by one of the closet doors yesterday (all of which are full length mirrors) and I heard her chattering away and laughing so hard. When I went to see what trouble she was causing I had to laugh myself!! She was talking to herself in the mirror. Now I am not sure if she knows it is just her reflection or if she thinks it is someone else. She gets so surprised when she sees the reflection do the same thing as her.

Christopher removed the hat which caused a great deal of sadness and yelling!! Great for the hotel!!

She is so surprised that her friend has a hat just like hers and even the same drink!!!

Notice the one shoe on and one off. This has become a normal routine when we get in the car and she is not happy about the seatbelt or the bulky coat. She gets her shoe off, throws it toward the back of my head, and then takes her sock off and drools all over it. I guess with all the warm temps outside why not!! At least when I get where I am going and have to put her shoe back on I know it is somewhere toward the back of my seat. Good Times!!
2 comments:
She misses me!
that is so funny...does she really not know that it is her?
Post a Comment