Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Tree in a Hotel!!

So as seen in the previous post, my apprehension in having a full sized Christmas Tree was realized only a few short days after the tree was put up. The two boys hiding in the curtains were playing behind the curtains when the Christmas tree took a tumble!!
Zack took the brunt of the fall!! He was playing his DS game on the floor when the tree came crashing down. Maddelynne has victoriously saved one of the "shatterproof" ornaments!! Tim and Chris couldn't look guiltier!!
I was trying to update my blog when all the chaos happened. That is why the post is later than I promised it to a few of you.
Greg and the kids putting the tree back up. I thought it would be the cat that knocked over the tree first. I was wrong.

1 comment:

Tonia said...

Ha Ha...you truely visulized it happening before it happend!