Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Teenager!!

We have finally entered the teens!! Yes that is 13 candles!! Taylor celebrated her 13th birthday on the 17th!For her birthday party, she chose 3 of her friends to enjoy a day of pampering at the mall!! They had the week off for winter break (a sore subject with me!) So, I headed off the the mall for manicures and pedicures with the girls. They had so much fun. They even got fancy art on their nails. They did some shopping and had lunch.
They sure had fun. It was fun for me to sit back and watch them. Although watching them sure made the fact that she was a teenager hit home!!
I am sure glad that Taylor is my daughter. I am proud of her and grateful that she makes such good choices!! I am very blessed!



1 comment:

denos5 said...

You are getting old :)