And to wrap up the birthday mania, Maddie turned 3!! Maddie did not have a specific theme for her birthday, she just wanted it to be pink and purple. So, that is what we did.
She helped me make this cake. We wanted something different as so many birthdays equals too much cake. We made a strawberry cake and decorated it with pink and purple.
She was quite the diva opening all her gifts. She sure has no problem with being the center of attention. She got lots of fun little girl things. But more than anything she wanted and was thrilled to get her Barbie Cash Register.
She had seen this Barbie Cash Register before Christmas and I had already decided what to get her so passed on it figuring she would forget about it. Not so. She talked about that and checked it out each time we went into Target (that is a lot!) Well, Grama came through for her!
It was kind of funny to me though. I remembered when about exactly 10 years ago, Taylor longed for the exact same item. (obviously it has changed a little) Taylor wanted the Barbie cash register. I still don't like it for the same exact reasons, lots of little pieces, and it is noisy!!! But I still like it for the same exact reasons too. It sure makes her happy and she has a blast playing with it!! Taylor even snuck it into her room to play with it just like when she was a little girl!!
1 comment:
Holy Cow, I can't believe she is 3. I miss her so much!!
Post a Comment