I am not sure at what point in a person's life that they realize that all the seemingly useless advice Mom gives out really is worth listening to. The advice this post pertains to is: Don't chew gum in bed!! Well, I guess when we learn the hard way is when it finally sinks in.
Christopher went to bed with gum (he obtained without permission!) in his mouth. When he awoke in the morning, this is the scene we were faced with. Being that I had just cut his hair a few days before, cutting it out was pretty much out of the question as it was stuck as much to his head as it was his hair. We tried several of the classic methods to get it out and he was less than cooperative. I sent him to school with the gum in his hair. 20 classmates asking him what was up with his hair surely would teach him.
Next method, which Greg thought was quite hilarious, was the peanut butter method. No go!! Didn't even budge. After surfing the internet for some other methods, we settled on.......
Yes, Goo Gone!! It worked like a charm. Poured a good portion of it on the hair, rubbed it in for a few minutes, combed right out!! I know he is going to be less than thrilled with me posting this as he wasn't thrilled I took the photos to begin with. But, another lesson learned. I hope!!!
1 comment:
Only Chris!!
Post a Comment