Around here January 29th marks two things. Christopher's Birthday and the beginning of Birthday Mania!! We have 4 birthdays (and Valentines Day) in three weeks. I am pretty sure there is another holiday celebrating the Presidents but that only amounts to time off school!
This is the completed project! I have got to figure out how to post these in order!! Chris and Zack have a love, I mean a LOVE of Legos. There is no limit to what the build. Their newest adventure with legos is to take photos of them after they build something. I have hundreds of photos of their lego creations on my camera! Anyway, this is the latest set Chris put together.
Very happy with his gift!
Chris turned 7 this year! Wow! I know that when Tim was born I was not ready for Chris not to be my baby. I am pretty sure it is still that way. But no matter how hard one tries, they grow up and they don't want to be your baby anymore!! Chris was very excited for his birthday. He had a week long spotlight for himself at school. We had this birthday cake for him. This day also marked something else for us. It was officially the start of a 4 day long flu epidemic in our house. I will post more on that later!! Yes I have photos!
On a side note!! Chris totally needed a haircut here!! Wow I let that go a while!!
1 comment:
At least you get most of the birthdays out of the way fast :)
Post a Comment