Monday, May 11, 2009

Spring Break

So, since driving from Rochester to Omaha at the end of March and back at the start of April with two kids wasn't challenging enough, I took the leap and decided to see how it would go with 5 kids by myself!! And as if we weren't a traveling zoo on our own, while in Omaha we decided to take in the zoo!! It is always a crowd pleaser!The zoo going gang!
I am not sure who is (trying) to lead who here. I personally have my money on Maddie!


Thanks cousin Ashley for making sure Tim has a "bug's eye view"!

The desert dome! Why does that water only inches from all the people looking straight up with no regard for where they are going. This whole thing spells disaster. Of course I am so concerned that I took a photo!!




1 comment:

Shawn and Tori said...

We had fun! And Timmy looks hot!