Monday, May 11, 2009

Bike Rally

On Saturday our ward primary had the Bike Rally. This was an exciting event for our kids (only the boys went as they are the only primary age children right now) In preparation for this, Chris had his training wheels taken off. I was quite nervous about this as he only had one day to learn to ride without his training wheels before the rally. I took off his wheels and stood at the end of the driveway with him. (Our very long driveway!) As soon as he started to pedal I let him go and off he went. I was amazed at how quickly he picked it up. The rally also helped Zack to work on his turning!! Since our driveway is straight, it doesn't allow for much of that. He did really well in the big open parking lot at the church. I just thought this photo of Tim sitting on the curb with his bike on its side was so cute. He wasn't sad he said to me he just didn't want to waste any of his energy before the parade.

Zack and Chris getting ready for the big bike parade with their license plates they made.


2 comments:

denos5 said...

That is awesome!!

Shawn and Tori said...

Your boys are so funny!!