Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Mother's Day this year was great!! I was pretty sure it would be a little difficult being away from my extended family as we usually are together for Mother's Day. I started the weekend going to Christopher's School where the kindergarten class had a cute little program for all the moms and they had fruit and muffins for breakfast. The kids went shopping with Greg for a mother's day gift for me. I was pretty sure that no matter what they got me I would love it. After all, it is the thought that counts. Well, my family came through for me once again. I got the new flat iron I need/wanted. They even got it for me in my favorite lime green!! And as if all the heartfelt cards and poems weren't enough, they came through with yes none other than the world famous SNUGGIE!!
That's right folks as you can see in the photo below, I can talk on the phone, use my laptop, drink a tasty beverage, and so much more all while staying Toasty Warm!!
The socks were my own touch!! I am sure that as funny as the children thought it would be to get this great gift for me, they will one day regret it when I wear it to cheer them on from the sidelines of their event all their friends are attending!!
I had a great Mother's day and am so blessed to have such great kids and a great husband. I love them all so much.


4 comments:

Tonia said...

Hey you lucky duck! I want one of those!

Jon and Cheryl said...

Did it come with the free book light?

hughes' said...

To all those wondering!! It did come with the free booklight thank you very much!!!

Shawn and Tori said...

You look like one hot mama in that thing!