Okay so this is a huge blog update. I have been very behind on the postings!! I would like to say that I am going to be better at it and update it more frequently but let's be honest. That would just be a lie. It is amazing to think that all this stuff has happened in just one month!! I am proud of myself for taking so many photos of the happenings here. I just need to be quicker about sharing them. I am going to remember one of these days to take my camera with me on my way to church (when Greg is driving) and take some pictures of the hundreds of deer we see on our way there and back. I can't believe how many there are. It does make me nervous since we see them all in the day and share the road with them when we can't see them at night. We have had our share of sightings but have made no contact!!
I am sure the month ahead will be just as busy and exciting with all the birthdays we managed to cram into a month!!
1 comment:
About time! These are seriously adorable- and my favorite is Maddy eating the tampons. I believe you said Taylor did the same thing when she was a baby. Your girls are just embracing womanhood!
Post a Comment