Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Caught Ya!!

So, Maddie has been caught on numerous occasions getting into things she shouldn't be!! And her face always has the guiltiest look on it!! But let's face it. Who can get mad at that face!! First reaction, Grab the camera!! This is a cookie cake we got at Sam's for the family to share. I guess as the youngest kid in the family she is securing herself the piece she wants!!
This was leftover pizza. It was so funny because she wasn't even opening the box to get the sausage out. She was just sliding her little hand into the box and was so quick to get it into her mouth while she looked around to see if anyone was looking.


She figured out pretty quick that Buster is not the best to enroll as the lookout!! He is just as guilty as she is!

I especially liked her method in the last photo where she is looking and grabbing at the same time!! I can hardly wait for her to be 2!






No comments: