Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Not a Mom sanctioned Activity!!

So, here is what I walked in on when Dad is going to play a game with the children. Pillow Fight Wrestling I guess is the best thing to call it. I am pretty sure the rules were minimal and you were pretty much "out" or you "lose" when you get hurt enough to cry!! I know this doesn't look like it but no one was permanently injured. I like that they made this game up when we live in a house with no carpet or carpet PADDING!!! The kids are learning quickly that it is different to fall on the floor when it is hard wood or tile!!
Somehow Christopher decided that he could gain some kind of advantage by doing this odd manuever!! Not sure how that worked out for him.

At some point this became a game of let's just take Dad out!! I guess they realized they weren't going to win on their own and they better join up as a team against him!

Greg did finally let them win. Of course later he told them that he let them win so you know what that means..

REMATCH!!!



No comments: