Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Mom's Proud Moment

So today at church the little kids talked about their parents and what each of their roles are. After their little lesson, the kids were given the opportunity to write a little not to their parents about what they like to do with them. Timothy brought me his note after church and it was so sweet! It made me smile!
Of course after such a cute note, I asked the other two boys if they had a note for me. Zack told me he didn't have time to make me one but he did make Dad one. And Chris (in true Chris fashion!) had one for me. As you can see by the note posted below, not one of my prouder moments as a mom!!
All I could think about is a lady who lived in Ankeny when I had Christopher. Deann Cox. When I told her what I had named my cute little boy, she got this odd look on her face. She told me she wished I had told her that is what we were going to name him. She said her Christopher was "naughty" so much but so loving at the same time. I have had more moms tell me the same thing in the last 6 years!! Hmmmm? Is there really that much to a name!! Seems so as of now!!


No comments: