Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This Post is Not for the Queasy!!

So, apparently now that I have another girl I have realized that playing in the feminine products is just a girl thing. I was downstairs doing laundry (shocker!!) and Greg is yelling for me to come upstairs and bring the camera. This is what I see when I get there!! Apparently since it is in a krinkly wrapper it must be candy!!
Lucky for me I bought the economy pack so she had lots to unwrap!!

She would probably have played for hours had we left her there to play with those things!! She was not very happy when we took it all away and sent her to find something more suited for her age!!
Don't get too grossed out. They are probably the most sanitary at this point!!



1 comment:

Walker said...

Oh My.. That is too funny! I am dying laughing right now!