Saturday, March 7, 2009

Cooking with Maddie

So this morning when I started to do my baking and cooking for our church dessert auction and potluck I put my Red Apron on (yes an apron) Maddie threw this big fit about wanting to wear my apron. Well it just so happens when I bought my red apron it came with one for a child. I had intended it for Taylor but as you can see below it was a bit small for her. So now it is Maddie's.
So, together with the chef's hat (Gram sent) and hot pad (came with the apron) Maddie made quite the little chef.
Of course taste testing was her favorite part!!

4 comments:

Shawn and Tori said...

Oh my gosh!! She is so freaking cute! Looks like she is going to be your little cooking helper. Now you have Taylor and Maddie. I am interested to see what those 2 come up with together!!

denos5 said...

So what else are in those baked goods? A little Maddie snot and spit. Just kidding she looks like she is having fun.

Walker said...

She is so adorable! You have a chef in the making.

Paul said...

Whatever she is mine and everyone knows it. Knock it off with the cute pictures its just depressing me. :)