Here is the latest in the Pakistan adventures. Greg went down to Bahawalpur (which I have no idea where that is!) They had some field trials down there for a few weeks. This is Greg and 3 of his coworkers. One of the guys is also from here in Rochester. The other two work out in the UK for the company. Yes Greg is sporting quite a beard!!
This photo gave me quite a chuckle. (For many reasons!) This is part of the "security team" from the Pakistan army. Yes the man behind the large gun is wearing a motorcycle helmet!?

Greg said this is some kind of National Monument in Pakistan. I am not sure where exactly it is located. Apparently whenever this was taken, shaving was an option for Greg.

This is the windshield of the vehicle Greg was in on their way out somewhere in the desert. Well, apparently they took a wrong turn and ended up in the mud!! The man in the left of the shot apparently is trying to help get the vehicles "unstuck". They are trying to get to the other side of that mud pit where the other trucks are in the background!! I am guessing they made it!
Greg said this is some kind of National Monument in Pakistan. I am not sure where exactly it is located. Apparently whenever this was taken, shaving was an option for Greg.
This is the windshield of the vehicle Greg was in on their way out somewhere in the desert. Well, apparently they took a wrong turn and ended up in the mud!! The man in the left of the shot apparently is trying to help get the vehicles "unstuck". They are trying to get to the other side of that mud pit where the other trucks are in the background!! I am guessing they made it!
3 comments:
Hey the beard makes him look younger! I'm loving the "beware of terrorist" sign. Do they even x-ray luggage over there? He comes home soon right? Can't wait to see you all next week!
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh the stories he will be able to tell your kids!! Hilarious!!
Wow, bet you can't wait until he steps off that plane.
Post a Comment