Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July!!!

Obviously the morning started off with lots of smiles!! I think Taylor just thought she was too cool for a quick sibling photo. I took over 20 pictures of them and she didn't change her expression much. I decided to use this one and she wonders why I didn't erase it. She will just have to live with this one!!! Timothy on the other hand, he started the morning off ever so happy. He got happier as the day went on!!!
Zack was feeling very "uplifted"!! This picture was taken right before Greg decided to light a firework in the street without telling anyone. The firework took an unexpected detour right toward where all the kids were standing. No one was injured but it was pretty funny to see everyone running for safety!!!!
Taylor and Maddie waiting on the grill to heat up so we can have some grub!!!
Maddie and Daddy!!! Madelynne wanted to borrow daddy's hat for a while.
No 4th of July is complete without Paul lighting the street on Fire!!! This trick was fittingly named the "Bag of Death".

1 comment:

Jon and Cheryl said...

Looks like you had a fun day! Sorry we weren't able to be there. We were busy saving lives :) Though from the looks of it, perhaps it would have been useful to have an EMT and a nurse present for the firework injuries!!