Well this is a photo of the process. It wasn't the beginning but it was in the process of the whole ordeal!!! (Day 2 by the way!!!) This is the living room. Everything from the office has been exported to this room.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Miracles Do Happen!!!!
Okay, for those of you that don't know, Organization is not my strong point when it comes to things like my scrapbook stuff and my office/computer area becomes the catch all for my house. Don't get me wrong, I know where everything is, it just might take me a few minutes. I will find it however!!! Well, over the weekend, I took a trip to visit Greg in Northern California. (blog for that to follow later!!) While I was gone my sister Alycia and my OCD friend Tonia decided to get a head start on "organizing" my scrapbook/office/living room area. Don't think that this is an easy undertaking!! They did this with Alycia's 3 kids, Tonia's 2 kids, and yes my 5 kids!!! Yes that is right, you counted correctly!!! 10 Kids!!!
Well this is a photo of the process. It wasn't the beginning but it was in the process of the whole ordeal!!! (Day 2 by the way!!!) This is the living room. Everything from the office has been exported to this room.
This is the office/scrapbook room. In the process!!!
Well folks!! No matter what anyone tells you, Miracles do happen. This is certainly nothing short of a miracle. If you are waiting for a miracle, keep the faith!! It does happen. The following photos are proof!!!
Everything has it's place in whatever container holds it. And no worries if you don't know what that place is, each container is labeled!!!
These cubicles are a perfect match to the colorful walls in the room!!
Notice all the neatly labeled containers and organized shelves.
And no worries, Tim survived the remodel!! I did have to have a say in something!! Yes that is what I chose!! The Tim poster and if you noticed the little bag of Fritos in the photo of the desk on top by the books, yes those are Tim McGraw Fritos!!!!!
Well, I am looking forward to being able to sit down and actually use the wonderful scrapbook supplies that I have so wonderfully organized now. It is going to take some discipline to make sure it stays this way. I am sure I can do it. I am very proud of it now and want to show it off to everyone. I am going to be hosting our next Scrap 'n yap event. That will be fun. I am grateful to Tonia and Alycia for sticking with me and being diligent and patient. They did a great job even under the circumstances. I know I am not the easiest person to help and have a dificult time organizing all of the things that are going on in my house. Thanks.
Well this is a photo of the process. It wasn't the beginning but it was in the process of the whole ordeal!!! (Day 2 by the way!!!) This is the living room. Everything from the office has been exported to this room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome! Love the wallpaper.
Post a Comment