Monday, July 7, 2008

Maddie does not like Tights!!!

I tried to go to Sunday School yesterday at church. A feat I seldom attempt as Maddie is not old enough to go to the nursery class yet. (Only 44 days to go!!) Usually when we go, she gets too noisy for anyone to hear and I have to leave. Well yesterday was no exception!! Maddie does not like to wear tights!! She proved her point yesterday when she got a hold of one string on one of the feet. She proceeded to unravel them one foot at a time in the middle of Sunday School.

She doesn't seem too broken up about it at all. She actually seems pretty proud of it all. Unraveling her tights was not her only trick in Sunday School. She did get her head stuck in the chair twice, felt that she should help with the pianist responsibilities, growled loudly at the dinosaur coloring book, and laid in the aisle and passed gas like a man!! Needless to say we spared the rest of the class and left!!!! This picture says it all!!
Here is a nice photo of her Handy work!!!!
Just note, she may have won the battle today!!! I will win the war. She will have tights on next Sunday!!!

3 comments:

Jon and Cheryl said...

Maybe you could alter her birth records and get her into nursery early?

Paul said...

Madelynne is the epitome of awesome, she can sucker you hard core. She will smile and be sweet one minute and then be pissed two seconds later. I think there might be more than one personality in there. Can't really blame her though when she lives with Zack, Chris and Tim

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Talk about determined! Look out, nursery!