Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Of Course Trish and I had to visit Tim!!

Well, it seems every summer that Trish and I are together, we have to make a visit to a Tim concert!! (Coincidence that there is always a concert when we are together?) There is a funny story that goes along with this one. No one got removed by security or arrested!! We decided to go at the last minute and Greg had to spend quite some time getting the tickets emailed to him. We left a little late and had to drive all the way up to Birmingham for the concert. We had been working on her house all day and were very tired. We finally got out the door after a whirlwind dinner and leaving Greg to babysit all 7 kids!! We were about an hour into our hour and 10 minute drive up there when Trish asked the question, "Did you get the tickets?" I of course gasped and said no!!!

We were panicked and frantic. We got on the phone with Greg who went right to the fridge and yes there the two tickets were on the front of the fridge. We were able to find a Holiday Inn right near the venue. I ran in and frantically explained my situation. The women at the desk were very sympathetic and quickly pointed me to a computer where Greg was able to walk me through to his email and reprint the tickets!! We can never just do something the conventional way. There always has to be a story.

Anyway, we had really great seats and it was a great concert!! Of course it was outside so we had to endure the heat until the sun went down and it got a little cooler!! It was well worth it though!!




1 comment:

Tonia said...

I wish I was with you! It's been a while since I've seen Tim!