The kids really enjoyed splashing around in the pool and the sprinkler. It was like 100 degrees with 100% humidity!! We were also under a watering ban so the lawn appreciated the extra drinks of water. (Playing in the water was not banned!!)
Mealtimes proved to be interesting. I felt more like I worked in a cafeteria!! They all did really good though!!
A nice pose from Addison. She walked around in these shoes for quite some time. She was ready to hit the town!!
We did make a rather brave adventure and attempt a trip to church. I know it was pretty daring but it was a successful event. They all did really good and I enjoyed two hours of them all being in Sunday School!! What a welcome break!!
Here are the Hughes grandchildren in order from oldest to youngest!! Taylor, Zack, Josie, Chris, Jack, Tim, Addison, and Madelynne.
No comments:
Post a Comment