Tim felt that being in the butterfly house was a perfect opportunity to teach Madelynne about Butterfly Bingo!! She was very interested!!
Madelynne thinks going naked is the best option with sight seeing. I am not really sure what good the hat is doing her since she has no clothes on!! Whatever, I was doing my best.
On the way home, Timothy decided he was in charge and was giving out the orders. It did make me feel better that Zack was reacting the same way to Tim as he does with me. (They think that if they can't see you, then you can't see them!!!)
2 comments:
oh my gosh Tim looks so funny in that picture! I thought he was Zack- but no, kids really do grow up! (as we're quickly finding out with Emily!)
I am convinced that you never experience a dull moment!!!1
Post a Comment