Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pinewood Derby

Yes, that is right!! My least favorite time of year is definitely Pinewood Derby!! I am pretty sure I would rather go to the dentist than the pinewood derby!! But, we managed to put another year behind us successfully! (success is measured by how stressed I get, how many tears are shed, and how many coats of paint we mess up!)
Zack was very proud of his car! Greg was home and able to help him this year.

The competition!
Everyone gets an award!
Zack really did have a good time and it was very different this year. Everyone was pretty laid back about it and there wasn't this crazy competitive feeling like in the past. It was a good time and we are proud of Zack!!



2 comments:

Tonia said...

Im with you on that girl! it is always a nightmare!

denos5 said...

I third that motion. I could certainly live without it.