Yes I am still here. I thought for sure I would be kicked off the blog for not blogging for 2 months straight!! In my defense, I have been a bit busy around here. I haven't been taking many photos I realized. I will try to do better. The kids are getting so big and are getting busier every day!! Right now it is a beautiful 8 degrees on average (yes that is Farenheit!!) It seems to be snowing every other day around here. These are the times I miss San Diego!!
I will try to be better about blogging. ( I think I said that a few months ago too!) We have lots of exciting events coming up this year!! Aunt Tori is getting married in February along with all the girls in our house having a birthday in February. Chris will turn 5 next week on the 29th (Kindergarten 2008 here we come!!!) We have a big vacation planned to Florida where we will get to meet up with Greg for a whole week!! We are looking forward to this year and all that it will bring!!
No comments:
Post a Comment