Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy New Year

Timothy decided that he would ring in the new year by taking a bit of a fall and take on the corner of the table. As you can see, the table wins. This black eye is still slightly there, although.....

You have to really look to see where that one ends and the other two injuries begin. Now I will take the blame a little for the one on his right eye (the smaller injury) as I got in the middle of him and his cousin's plan to run wildly through Target and caused them to bump heads. Of couse his face took his cousin's head to it. He made sure that everyone in Target knew that "I gave him another black eye!!" The black eye on top of the original one is a mystery to me!! I am sure there was a witness but no one around here is talking!! I guess that is the "Brotherhood".

Here is an attempt at a group photo of the kids. No one was crying!! That is a success!!

Here is a nice shot of Maddie trying to show off her mouthful of teeth!! She sure knows how to use them!! She is getting really big and is very vocal. She tries to blend in with the rest of the group I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is quite the shiner on Tim! Poor guy...