This weekend was Madelynne's turn for a special outing with Mom! I had heard on the radio that Minnie and Mickey's Magical Journey Disney on Ice Show was going to be in town. So, I talked to a friend of mine who has a little girl Maddie loves to play with and we made it a date!

Maddie and Mia were amazed by everything they saw come out! They could not believe how many of the characters they saw. I did start to realize at this show that Maddie being the youngest I didn't realize that she really hasn't experienced the Disney character thing. The one time we did go to Disney with herm she was under a year old and likely slept through the entire event!!!

On The Magical Journey of Mickey and his friends, we visited The Lion King.

The Little Mermaid! One of the girl's favorites!

More Little Mermaid

One of My Favorites, Lilo and Stitch

And The Girl's "Mostest Favorite One" Tinkerbell!!

They were a little frightened by the gigantic alligator that eventually ate Captain Hook and drug him off the ice!

Everyone needs a Flounder Hat!!

To top off the evening, Light up Wings and twirling Tinkerbell wands!!

I loved watching how happy the girls were watching the show. It is truly amazing to see the joy and wonder in a child's eyes. It is always nice to have that little reminder to slow down and enjoy these little things. I am glad I had an evening out with Maddie to do something special.
No comments:
Post a Comment