Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family Pictures

Here are some of the pictures from our family photos this past week. The kids did really well! Family photos never seems to be anyone's favorite thing to do. But, with a little bribing all went great! We got some great photos and have lots to send out. Here is a little preview. Timothy 5 years old Kindergarten
Zachary 11 years old 5th grade

Christopher 7 years old 2nd grade


Taylor 13 years old 8th grade



Madelynne 3 years old Preschool


I am so proud of my kids! They sure are a great bunch. As I was watching the kids at the photo studio, I had a little thought and realized that no matter what I do in this life, I sure did something right to be blessed with these great kids.











3 comments:

Tonia said...

they are cute kiddos!

Shawn and Tori said...

I better get some of these. I think Bishop Lyman said it best, you should not be able to stop having kids, because the ones you produce are so gorgeous!

denos5 said...

I am going to cry. I miss you guys so much. Way cute photos.