With all of my little goblins being sick and the weather being tricky we decided we would settle on doing the church trunk or treat. It is 64 degrees and not raining. I don't think that will be the case tomorrow on halloween!!
The little goblins!
Taylor is a princess in pajamas!! Now the boots, just happen to be a recent purchase and she can't seem to take them off. They suddenly match everything!!!
Zack explained his costume as "A Dark Shadow". There is something in Harry Potter called a Dementor that has a similar appearance. He was flip flopping between the two! He designed his costume and I got him the supplies!!
Since the kids had their picture taken with the SWAT team member in NYC this summer, Chris has been obsessed with them. Being a "SWAT guy" is all he has talked about since then. We put some things together and I sewed up a vest a wha la! Chris is happy!
Tim is our little vampire. He wasn't too interested in the fake teeth until the last minute. He was trying really hard to make a "spooky" face and not smile. That is a little hard for such a happy kid!!
And then there's Maddie! She wanted to be a vampire then a ninja. Not sure why but when we showed her those costumes she didn't like them because they weren't pink. She settled on a princess but had to go with wings since they were pink. The bottom line for Maddie is that she is Pink.
A funny sidenote about her pink infatuation. She wears Luvs diapers and they have the blues clues characters on them. There are 5 different animals and one of them is pink. Yes one out of five. She digs through the whole bag til she finds a pink one every time she needs a diaper change. Once we ran out of the pink character diapers, I had to start putting pink stickers over the blue, green, and purple characters!! She is our little pink princess!! (Thanks Tori!!)
1 comment:
You are so welcome!!!!! I could not be prouder. I corrupted Taylor with her love of shoes and now Maddie with the pink- I am good!
Post a Comment