Thursday, January 15, 2009
A post for the crafters (and my sisters!)
So I just thought that a few of you crafters would get a kick out of this. I was making my scrapbook page and wanted to do some stitching on it. Well, when I moved to New York I left most of my family behind including what now amounts to all of my sisters and a brother. I realized today when I wanted to do some sewing I also left behind my mom's sewing machine!! I was totally bummed!!! So, being resourceful I went downstairs and found a little mini sewing maching I had bought a long time ago for Taylor (who was none too impressed with it) and it was still in the box. Well I opened it and got straight to work!!
For the record, that box of crayons is not a large box of crayons!! The sewing machine is tiny. It has Hello Kitty on it and a bunch of sweet sayings about friends and flowers!! Bonus!! It is GREEN!! It worked fine.
Tonia, you will love this!! At this moment this is what my scrapbook area looks like!!! I have not put any of it away as I am working diligently on my page for the month of January to make sure I get it in by the end of the month. I will get this looking Tonia approved and post another photo of that ASAP! Don't hold your breath too long!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAHA...that should have been the first room you put together!!!! Hey buy me a ticket and I will come get it in shape!
oh and you would be so proud of me...i got a sewing machine for christmas and I have already taught myself to use it~
I want to come there right now to fix that. I am sure you will have it whipped into shape in no time. Tonia would do it justice.
Post a Comment