I guess I should explain this photo. Maddie doesn't really seem bothered by all the spooky decorations. However, she cries every time Tori's fiance' comes around (In all fairness she is getting better!!) She sat and played with a really gross looking Werewolf for quite some time but wouldn't have any part of Shawn. This creepy head didn't seem to bother her either!!!!
Thursday, November 1, 2007
Pumpkin Carving!!
Carving pumpkins with 5 kids and one adult proved to be a challenge. I did learn something though!! The ever so elaborate carving kits are a joke!! I went back to the days of nothing but a serving spoon a knife and a sharpie. Of course none of the kids wanted to touch the "yuckies" inside the pumpkin so that left me cleaning them all out!!! Yippeeee!!! Without those carving kits though, I got through all 5 pumpkins in 40 minutes!!! So they all kind of look the same!! Who cares. They are going in the trash on Thursday anyway!!!! Another year down!!! That's what I like to hear!!!



I guess I should explain this photo. Maddie doesn't really seem bothered by all the spooky decorations. However, she cries every time Tori's fiance' comes around (In all fairness she is getting better!!) She sat and played with a really gross looking Werewolf for quite some time but wouldn't have any part of Shawn. This creepy head didn't seem to bother her either!!!!
I guess I should explain this photo. Maddie doesn't really seem bothered by all the spooky decorations. However, she cries every time Tori's fiance' comes around (In all fairness she is getting better!!) She sat and played with a really gross looking Werewolf for quite some time but wouldn't have any part of Shawn. This creepy head didn't seem to bother her either!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment